34 Scriptures on Healing
Updated: Mar 8
Throughout the scriptures, God reveals Himself as "the God that heals." Take time to pray and meditate these and other scriptures on healing to build your faith for divine
healing to manifest in your life.
1. Exodus 15:26 - …If thou wilt diligently hearken unto the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statues, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
2. Exodus 23:25 - And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
3. Deuteronomy 7:15 - And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee…
4. Psalm 41:3 - The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
5. Psalm 103:2-3 - Bless the Lord, o my soul, and forget not all his benefits: who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases
6. Psalm 107:20 - He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
7. Psalm 147:3 - He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
8. Proverbs 4:20-22 - My son attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them and health to all their flesh.
9. Isaiah 53:5 - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
10. Isaiah 57:18 - I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
11. Isaiah 57:19 - I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.
12. Jeremiah 30:17 - For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord…
13. Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
14. Malachi 4:2 - But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth…
15. Matthew 4:23-24 - And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
16. Matthew 8:16-17 - When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
17. Matthew 9:35 - And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
18. Matthew 14:14 - And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.
19. Matthew 15:30 - And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet; and he healed them
20. Matthew 19:2 - And great multitudes followed; him and he healed them there.
21. Matthew 21:14 - And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.
22. Mark 1:34 - And he healed many that were sick with divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.
23. Luke 4:40 - Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.
24. Luke 5:15 - But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities.
25. Luke 5:17 - And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.
26. Luke 6:17-19 - And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases; And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed. And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.
27. Luke 9:11 - And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.
28. Acts 5:16 - There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed by unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
29. Acts 8:7 - For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
30. Acts 10:38 - How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
31. Acts 28:8-9 - And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him. So when this was done, others also, which had diseases in the island, came, and were healed
32. James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
33. 1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
34. 3 John 2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Download your copy of "Declare Healing" from your favorite online music platform.